3.5.11

My Movements

So as I have told everyone already, my movement project started out being very flowing and peaceful. BUT I got bored with this approach and soon found myself being inspired by more aggressive movements. Punk movements both metaphysical and as a collective gathering of the like minded. It culminated in me producing an interactive final piece in which you could move the sections of the photographs around to create your own bazzaar imagery. I enjoyed this project but was glad when it was over, it was more work than i initially planned and I tried to taste a bit of everything instead of having a focal point. But we all learn from our mistakes! The next project on here will be my first from bournemouth! Thats right, I achieved my ultimate goal and got into my first choice uni and now i am moving on to better brighter things. I will however be uploading the images and tales I have during the summer so don't panic! But until then here are the images from my final project at London College of Fashion.










This is my dress design and below is a snap of it as I made it. (It was inspired from a Louis Vuitton dress)






 I created this image by simple overlaying all the images, believe it or not my models face stayed the same through out and needed no editing.





a multiple exposure experiment



 This was an experiment with 20 second exposures, I think they hold a beautifully scerene quality.


This photo is two rankin photographs combined and the pattern overlayed on top is a photograph i took of ink in water and then inverted the colours on photoshop and printed onto asatate.













 I worked alot with images that took with my friend sacha, they are beautiful.













This was my final shoot and the one which I pulled my final images from.























These are my Final Images, they are displayed in order on here but in the exhibition you were able to move them around.













Hope you liked it :)