1.6.11

Go with the flow and follow the fringe

FRINGE

It's been a little while since I last did a shoot and boy did I forget the madness!

I had been talking with my friend Sacha, who I meet whilst studying at LCF this year (check out her blog she's a star Rag Time Gypsy ), for a while about collaborating and doing a shoot. We settled on a day, decided on Brick Lane and ended up sitting in a quaint pub for over an hour just sorting our disorganized selves out. We ended up with a fringed theme as its making a huge revival in fashion at the moment.

During the shooting we thought we were going to get mugged/raped/killed so the serenity that surrounds Sacha in the photo's is a little magical. I liked this as our first shoot but we now have BIG ORGANISED plans for the future! So watch this space.

Until then here is a snippet of our grungy day.