17.3.11

Eniko


http://showstudio.com/project/eniko/?id=898
Showstudio are always one step ahead within the moving editorial world and this interactive fashion film experience is another key example of this. This 'diy' fashion film enables you as an avid fashion follower to produce your own version of a fashion film. U.S. fashion talents stylist Keegan Singh and photographer/filmmaker Barnaby Roper have created an interactive application which enables the user to click a letter key to select from two-dozen clips of Eniko and a number key to select one of the exclusive soundtracks to produce your very own moving editorial.
I had a go myself and I loved the whole experience! my favourite clips are : 7, 4, 5, 0 & D,QE,Y,J,H,F,A,C,B,W and G.
If you want to see my fashion film click the link under the photo above!