31.3.11

The Model Agency


The Model Agency Channel 4 Watch This
I have found new faith within reality tv in the form of The Model Agency on Channel 4. One of the newest documentaries to hit Channel 4, it gives its viewers an inside peek into the secretive world of modelling and booking.

Premiere has the profound reputation at supplying the best shows and designers with the best models and new faces. I found it so refreshing to have my preconcieved perceptions of how models are vapid and starved completely blown out of the water. Dare I say it the models come across clever, grounded, humble and interesting.

As with all reality tv you develop your favourite characters, and i have to say mine are Paul a senior booker and Leomie one of New Faces break-through black models. Paul is your stereotypical gay best friend type, he is hysterical and I would love to have him as my new BFF! And Leomie ... could she be anymore nice?! Stunning face and the show really gives you the feeling that you have watched her grow and develop into the model she could be.

So in my opinion the show gets the big thumbs up! Get yourselves onto 4od and catch up on the goodness you have already missed!

                                     http://www.channel4.com/programmes/the-model-agency/4od