2.5.11

Wannabe Novalist

Hiya! I apologise profusely at my deserting my blog for so long! I have been a busy bee the past weeks so forgive me ?

I have discovered the amazing wattpad.com
I first downloaded the app onto my phone, its an app enabling you to read stories posted by people just like you and me! Some of the stories on there are truly brilliant, but as you expect there are some royal stinkers as well (BTW don't think I have forgotten about the royal nuptials they will have a whole post devoted to them later!). I started off just reading and enjoying what it had to offer but now I have decided, ya know what?! I want to have ago at this writing malarkey too so here is a link to the first few chapters of my little story *blush* : http://www.wattpad.com/1345862-hero%27s-heart

Its called 'Hero's Heart' and its going to be a story of girl meets soldier. I based the character VERY loosely around myself and my friends as I thought it would be a sweet touch. I will update the story often as I have become a tad obsessive with the writing of it. I would love to know what you think of it, I even made a little cover for it as every budding book needs a cover for you to judge it by ;)


(image of lily cole taken from ABOVE Magazine editorial)