27.7.11

Most wanted.

It's that glorious time of year again when the shops and web are alight with new fantastical new delights for autumn winter and I have not been disappointed this time around in the slightest. This morning I awoke to a rather large plop onto my front door mat, yawning sleepily I wondered what mistchief waited for me at the foot of the stairs....  what was it I hear you cry?! It was of course my lovely asos mag :] a splendourous treat that constantly mocks me with beautiful treats that on a student budget I couldnt hope in my dizziest daydreams to ever afford. It does however ignite the imagination and spur my charity shop hunting and customising complex.

This lovely coat however, I can not afford but have made an ambitious promise to myself to hunt down two tweedette jackets from the ole sally army, cut off there sleaves and swap them. Simple but smartly thrifty alternative.


On these beauts however no amount of searching would I be able to find something so magnificent so come payday this is going to be my splurge, and I shall enjoy every second of being poor but having luxuriously quirky tippy-toes.



These other looks also grabbed my attention in a sort of 'Oh how I wish I was this effortlessly cool' sort of way.

tweed English dandy I want to be you..

too punk divine softly rebel





I can tell you now that whatever the style will be this A/W I will be rockin a bit of everything because im a fickle bastard!